Would you like free cutting-edge, in-depth entrepreneurial training for you and your employees? If you have employees and pay into the California State employment tax, you qualify to take this course for free!! Why not take advantage of the tax dollars you have already paid?
NxLeveL™ for Existing Businesses also referred to as the "Entrepreneur Course" is a 13-session, 36-hour course designed for entrepreneurs who want to expand an existing business and need the skills to make it grow.It's been proven that the entrepreneur who plans is the entrepreneur who succeeds. For this reason, participants develop a comprehensive business plan during the course to act as the road map for future growth.
The topics in this course include:
The NxLeveL Business Plan: Plan and begin to develop your business mission statement, goals, and objectives.
- Planning & Research: Entrepreneurial essentials; begin market/industry research through identification and usage of research resources.
- Organizational Matters: Management & legal structure; explore legal and organizational topics including: legal structures, government taxes and regulations, risk management, and employee issues.
- Marketing and "Behind the Scenes": Analysis & understanding; learn key concepts of analyzing your market, including customer profiling and competitive analysis.
- Marketing-"On Stage": Strategies, tactics & implementation; develop marketing strategies around the product, pricing, promotion, and distribution elements of your business.
- Financial Overview: Books, records & controls; examine how your books and records become the language of business.
- Managing Your Money: Financial planning, budgets & assumptions; understand how to develop and derive feedback from budgets.
- Managing Your Money: Developing and using cash flow projections; learn to prepare and use the ultimate "management tool," cash flow projections.
- Understanding and Using Your Financial Statements: Take the mystery out of the income statement, balance sheet, and other financial statements by learning how to use the numbers.
- Financing Your Business: Alternative sources of money; evaluate financing options and determine which are best for you.
- The Deal Making Process: Negotiating in the real world; developing and understanding the negotiating process and techniques.
- Your Business Future: Managing growth and plan completion; what's next? Growth expansion? What is your business future?
When: Every Tuesday & Thursday-Starting on July 28th 2009
Where: 3302 N. Blackstone #225 -(CCSBDC office)
To Register: Contact Joi Eubanks at 559-230-4056 or email email@example.com
Hurry seating is limited!!
Don't miss your opportunity to take your business to NX LeveL!!!!
*Class is free to those with Employees and a valid California Employer tax ID (CEAN)